Say what you want about Warner Bastards, but at least they can make you laugh. You just have to give them credit for that. They're actually cute, you know, at least when they keep making fools of themselves. ^_^
If I say "Hari Puttar", a lot of people will probably think about Harry Potter. I first though it was some kind of parody, you know, like Barry Trotter. Turned out it was a movie title, the movie being from India. "Hari" is a popular name in India. "Puttar" means "son". And now WB are gonna sue the Indian film company without watching the movie, without trying to find out what the title really means. That kind of reminds me of Immanuel school, in a way, and that makes it all horribly disgusting to me. Not cute at all, anymore.
"Have you read the book?"
"No, only flipped through the pages a bit."
"No, I wouldn't touch a Harry Potter book."
That was the answers from the teachers/pastor/headmistress at Immanuel. See a pattern here?
Someone has to see what they are doing soon. Can Jo really tolerate this, or does she simply not have more power than what we do in this matter? I mean, it's her books, she's the one that started it all, but maybe she's signed something preventing her from doing much about the films. It seems likely.
But really. They're just making fools of themselves and giving themselves trouble by doing all this... that they are doing. Just like Immanuel.
On the other hand, the only reason they want to sue may be because there is a chance they'll get even more money. You never know, but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
And yeah, English C was awesome. She just started talking English from the start, and I panicked a little, but got used to it, and loved it after a while. I really like the teacher, she's cool. Sadly there are some people there from the big one of my classes that ruins it... a lot. But I guess one can't get everything.
You all still remember to scream like a Mandrake, right? Good. ^_^
Lär känna USCs nuvarande styrelse
8 år sedan
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar