lördag 2 maj 2009

Relaunch!

BIG GRAND NEW OPENING! Kinda...

So yeah, I'm opening this blog again today, on the anniversary of The Battle of Hogwarts, which took place on May 2, 1998.

Many died that day, among them three of my favourite characters. None of them is Fred, sorry... But R.I.P. everyone. <3

Remus, my Remmie (<3), Bellatrix (although I wasn't really sad about her dying, after all she had done...) and... ah... Snivellus. I have to reluctantly admit that he means a lot to me, even though I have my love-hate relationship with him. It's difficult to explain. And then there's the little detail, that in my head, he's still alive, and I've even got a good explanation for it. I know it ain't true, but considering my post-HP fic is somewhat of an AU, I think I have certain liberties.

But I promised myself that today I would drop the hate and only keep the love, so today Snivellus can be nothing but the bravest man everyone ever knew. I'll even give him a <3.

(Writing fanfiction with Snivellus in them really helps with not disliking him so much… which feels good. I think. XD But I’ll stop now before I get confused.)



So this will be a blog about Harry Potter and Me now, exclusively. Because I need to vent my feelings sometimes, and some people aren’t so appreciating of me doing it elsewhere on non-HP-related, random places. So here I’ll write about everything from the latest news, to something completely random that happened in my life that I associated with HP, or occasionally bash and/or fangirl like mad over the new HP movie that I’ve just seen, or the latest book I’ve read. I know the Scottish Book will probably not be out in like ages, but still. I’m still hoping and dreaming about Harry Potter and the Book That Never Was.

I’m also planning on putting up my fanfiction here in their own little category, but I’m a slow writer, so we’ll see what happens.

Occasionally, there will be possible stupid (Austin), insightful (Shigo) and intelligent (Leo) comments from my three OCs, who is, along with Mia, lead roles in my post-HP fanfiction. Yes, they do have conversations inside my head. Yes, lo and behold, Mia is a self-insert. Like it or leave it.

So... yeah. Anyone interested in things that hasn't got anything to do with my Potter-part of life (LOL), can go to this blog. Although I'm really bad at updating that one. ^^'



Now I'm off to have my Harry Potter Day All Day to honour what date it is! ^_^ Maybe I'll post something about what I did later! Buh-bye!

And I want kladdkaka... (Which is very HP related. There are few real Swedish HP-fans who doesn't associate kladdkaka with Harry Potter, I think. ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar