
So yeah... This sorta... just happened. XD And my mobile camera snaps horrible pictures. -_-
I just realised today that I have Harry-hair. I usually keep it less messy, so I guess that is why I haven't noticed before. And also, I found these glasses yesterday while I looked for my Philosopher's Stone game. I got them about seven years ago for Christmas, along with a plastic wand and really ugly robes that nowadays reaches my knees. ^^' Nostalgia... <3
A friend thought I might look more like James, and I'm inclined to agree, as I lack a certain beautiful eye colour. That would also be cool, since I play James in a RPG.
Then I figured that this actually could be two other characters as well: James Sirius or Lily Luna. Let's hope Lily doesn't look like this though... ^^'
Anyway, I tried playing Philosopher's Stone, but I kinda just got pissed of at Snape (I know, I know, I said I would only love him yesterday, but... he's Snape, and I'm Mia, which just clashes... ^^') so I stopped and started playing Chamber of Secrets. That didn't do any good, since Snape is even worse in that game, but I'm enduring it and has just completed a Herbology lesson with a Sprout that looks nothing like she does in the movie, which is a bit sad. I don't even know why, all the other characters looks like bad, computerised versions of their movie-selves. And I love Sprout in the movie. Wish she'd come back for DH...
Lockhart keeps cracking me up though. XD When he and Snape stood at that stage at the Duelling Club, and he actually pulled a hand through his hair while he went "Can everybody see me? Can everyone hear me? Excellent." Rather feminine he looked, as well. And Snape stood beside him and looked all grave, and then very darkly pointed out that "I am not your assistant, I'm your colleague." Lockhart didn't even react, and just like when Hagrid doesn't seem to care when Beaky hurts Malfoy in the PoA game (because I don't like Malfoy... ^^'), I started laughing.
I just love it when people does things that I know would piss Snape of, sorry... ^^'
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar