måndag 4 maj 2009

Ha!

I met Snape! This morning! And I did recognize Anna as well, from Erised (the totally awesome convention I was on last year), which was cool. I arrived there before she did, so I went inside McDonald's and bought some unhealthy breakfast. ^^' When I was done I recognized the singer of The Swedish Shortsnouts sitting outside, so I quickly hurried out to her. ^^

And there was Snape! He was much bigger than I expected him to be, but he was cute. ^_^ (So wrong! XD) Fun thing is he looked kinda sour, and (completely unexpected from a hair obsessed person such as myself ^^') I loved his hair.

But this really was the best thing that happened today, because of the rest of the day has just been crap, but that doesn't belong here.

Now I'm gonna go and read The Quibbler. Bye!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar